ACVM, which is developed by our Partner universities, is new type of PVC processing aid or acrylic processing aid.
ACVM is manufactured from acryl ate copolymer while introducing vinyl monomers, improving the compatibility with PVC with special polymer processing technology.
ACVM is widely used in chloride polyethylene (CPVC) or polyethylene (PVC) sheet, pipe, transparent products, wire and cable materials, and shoe materials application, etc.
Picture 1 shows transparent particles morphology by microsecope
- ACVM could be easily handled and compatible with PVC resin, readily dispersing in PVC resin.
- ACVM offer excellent plasticity, solving the surface migration of plasticizer; therefore ACVM could reduce dosage of plasticizer in the shoe materials, wire and cable, and flexible transparent articles applications.
- ACVM could enhance low temperature toughness and impact strength in the PVC processing applications.
- ACVM offers excellent thermal stability and weather resistance.
- ACVM could reduce the melt viscosity and plasticizing time, therefore it could increase productivity
- ACVM enables to reduce dosage of lubricant and dosage of filler, therefore it reduce the manufacturing costs.
Superiority over traditional PVC processing aid
- ACVM is better than traditional PVC processing aid in terms of PVC plasticity.
- ACVM could enhance the compression strength and resilience in the application of PVC flame-retardant and insulation products, solving the flaccid problem of products with PVC as processing aid during summer.
- ACVM uses less dosage than traditional PVC processing aid but are brighter than traditional PVC processing aid dose; therefore there is less possibility of spots occurred in ACVM than traditional PVC processing aid dose.
- ACVM offers better liquidity but less power consumption than traditional PVC processing aid or acrylic processing aid when extruding products, thus ACVM could enhance productivity.
- ACVM consumes less lubricant dosage than traditional PVC processing aid or acrylic processing aid when being applicable in extruding PVC pipes.
To Download ACVM Technical Data Sheet
ACVM is widely used in chloride polyethylene (CPVC) or polyethylene (PVC) sheet, pipe, transparent products, wire and cable materials, and shoe materials process aid application, etc.
ACVM enables reduce dosage of CPE when combining with CPE applications.
To Download ACVM Data Sheet